- Generic Brand Video - another video based on a solid McSweeney's post. If this is an emerging trend, I'm into it.
- Bane Cat - it's not hysterical but it's pretty funny. I mean, Cat As Bad Guy is a time tested formula, right?
- St. Paul and the Broken Bones - Don't Mean a Thing - it's not so much the performance that surprised me as it was the lead guys voice.. did not see that coming.
- Time League's Cheap Thrills guarantee - if you see Cheap Thrills and don't love it, Drafthouse owner Tim League will let you slap him in the face (and give you a refund).
- Buck Wild! - this little Wonder Showzen clip comes up in my mind pretty regularly.. it's a good one to revisit at least once a week. A Chomp and a Hoagie!
- Original Acid Warp - after my little trip down After Dark memory lane I couldn't help but revisit this classic.
alright! DistroKid finally got Weird Fears up on Spotify.
Hard to think of a purer form of conspicuous consumption than building a temporary city. In the desert. And driving there. To burn things.
our girl says "deet doot" instead of "thank you" and my question to you is, from a legal standpoint, do we have to teach her the "right" way
?We never broke up, but we got burned out??Matt Mahaffey on the return of Self - Alternative Press: http://t.co/It6YP9cp0L
Gaming has problems. So does film. They are not unfixable, but the medium is not an excuse. Strive. Work. Don't give up.
I was just reminded of this great essay: On (design) Bullshit by Michael Beirut. http://t.co/ojyhj49uwA
Stephen Colbert is a Southern liberal Catholic. The white whale of people, basically. #emmys
Oh, that's right. This is the downside to canceling our cable. #Emmys ?
so thankful to not care about a lot of the stuff people on here get mad about..so blessed to be numb
It just hit me that I get to see The Unicorns tomorrow. Stoked. They better play Jellybones! http://t.co/QLB6CnlgOR
A compilation of album covers featuring Arms & Hands. What am I missing? http://t.co/xjbjf1RFkl
oddly fascinating read on the licensing (or lack thereof) of Radiohead's music in film.
LOVING the @vhxtv publisher's update. Cannot say enough nice things about this platform and how they help filmmakers.
Everybody who ever designed fabric seat covers for public transport was out of their gourd. http://t.co/KBbrEgJQes
Pregnancy: months of well-meaning coworkers telling you how big you're looking and you aren't allowed to go home and have a stiff drink
Yesssss they?ve learned my name at Starbucks. Too bad it?s a fake one. #sheila
a surprise folk album from Mr. Cera. Kind of reminds me of Hayden.. not in vocal delivery but in quiet mood, sincerity and storytelling