- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
new tape available for pre-order. Fingers crossed they put the digital only version up as well.
Stylistically, this is one of the most innovative things I've seen this year. Is it partially shot? 3D? https://t.co/0YEyawxTti
This summery Jensen Sportag remix snuck out the other day... Gossip Culture - The Actress (Jensen Sportag Remix) http://t.co/s5ZYOvemSL
A new NORM song means your summer just got better by 200%. http://t.co/FshHMgUjxQ
Today is my 2-year @VHXtv anniversary. Still completely stoked and proud to be a part of the family.
Really looking forward to this
Been meaning to ask for awhile? What planet is this roller coaster on?Earth and Saturn on the horizon and two moons! https://t.co/pubxpAcUlG
?and now I can finally own The Unicorns record on pink vinyl. Remastered even. http://t.co/lFZy3UTejt
you best believe I ordered that pink vinyl
a Jensen Sportag remix is always worth a listen
Loving The Computer Virus Catalog, a collection of illustrations depicting old computer virii. http://t.co/zN80v46Ku4
Found out recently that a woman at work named her human child Jazzy. JAZZY. We are definitely flying too close to the sun.
Channeling my public transport passive aggression into adorable little pictures, like a real grown up human man. https://t.co/T253yaBCRB
@yewknee Only food is blood. Need blood with triglycerides on the reg. Also care about sex as much as blood. Need to be really into whaling.
Why aren?t there more poor vampires? Surely some of the undead have poor money management skills, right?
Clarification: This new Spoon record is killing me in the good way. I will wear it out for the remainder of 2014. https://t.co/dwqu1E3gMi
Before this rumor gets out of hand: Yes, he looks like me, but I haven't worn a headdress since Dollywood circa 1989. http://t.co/PCcusqWkUx
Stefan Sagmeister to Creatives: ?No F*ckhead, You Are Not a Storyteller? - AgencySpy http://t.co/FJG425dnVf
let's all enjoy Sen. Smith asserting that everyone knows the temperature on Mars is the same as on earth https://t.co/vcWEUGkbNY
is there a panel at comic-con where experts seriously discuss things like how spiderman would handle the ukrainian situation or whatever?
"Negative feedback may be fun, but it is far less brave than endorsing something unproven and providing room for it to grow." - Ed Catmull
James Cameron put a lot of thought into constructing TERMINATOR 2's big fake-out?and then the trailer gave it away: http://t.co/CVygy4QKPe
to do: preview all of these.. for kicks
Despite changing music discovery habits, I brought back the Summer Mix Series one more time. Enjoy and submit! http://t.co/s7ThNpbpOw
?[?] streaming Netflix he was getting speeds of just 375kbps, or 0.5 percent of what he was paying Verizon for.? http://t.co/ytwZ1eIDIc