- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
Nothing like an intense melancholy while having a beer alone at a bar and hearing “the night they drove ole Dixie down.” Oof.
Welcome to 2015- Apple finally makes USB-rechargable peripherals. http://t.co/6zXwH9kEnA
Jez Burrows will be exhibiting at San Francisco Zine Fest 2015! http://t.co/akGqaHDSP3
Why is my #1 advertisement Olive Garden? What did I say? What did I google?
this is just the tip of the iceberg but some very phenomenal images here
Talked to Quentin Tarantino for our Fall Preview issue: http://t.co/hqFQIZtZiY
I am 87% sure my local paper doesn't know how pie charts work. http://t.co/TFAogiJVOB
What if Jeb’s hand is black because he tried to destroy a cursed horcrux? https://t.co/OGu2ywwRhO
Told my friend's daughter that Kinder Eggs are actually Minion coffins. Now she's crying and I feel like Satan. http://t.co/nqFH3usU97
Is everyone aware that the dude from Future Islands has a rap ep produced by Madlib? Look up Hemlock Ernst please.
Parents think they want highly intelligent children and then they realize they just bred velociraptors
“The best thing a human being can do is help another human being know more.” - Charlie Munger I couldnt agree more!
A walkman-powered mellotron. Ridiculously cool. https://t.co/Ujay2v2P15
incredibly clever presentation for a punk rock band
If I had known mid-90′s music was going to haunt me for the rest of my life, I would have listened to less of it.
Just read Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madison account. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet.
Cat is currently in Offline Mode. To restore Cat Mode, please try turning the unit off and back on again. http://t.co/G0mkFSB1nT
Friendly reminder: Glenn Close played a male pirate in HOOK. http://t.co/xTMfUPXaed
via Paradise of Bachelors
The terror and exhilaration of a Chinatown Invisible Bra https://t.co/swWdPSFMcZ
I watched The Warriors and What About Bob today. Really cranking through the Overlooked Classics List over here
You guys Garth Brooks' real first name is "Troyal" http://t.co/zKWK1dEhxu
What if there's a speakeasy Chik-fil-a run by an all LGBT staff that's only open on Sunday? #dream
Lots of articles on killing the hamburger menu, but here are clear alternatives. http://t.co/qQxtaJJZ4g…https://t.co/spGq8J4wb1