- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
Here’s a thing I would love to own but would feel ridiculous for spending so much on: https://t.co/4ib1JFNWy6
Was having a crappy lunch, but then I saw a man wearing JNCOs riding a Razor scooter, and now all is well. ALL IS WELL
I googled “Sega Logo for 10 Hours” thinking there was NO WAY it would exist. I was so wrong. The Internet provides. https://t.co/OZUQ1lKl67
R.I.P. to my grandpa. He loved to grill, but he owed $ to Jabba the Hutt https://t.co/YPoVZroXJp
When life hands you a philandering husband, make Lemonade and then sell it at his new lemonade stand.
between prince and bowie it's obvious the aliens were like "we have to get our messengers out of there before the election or it's too late"
Prince has many face-melting moments but this “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” solo is my fave, esp the dismount: https://t.co/mmLJffiKjT
I have absolutely nothing cynical to say about the currency redesigns. Harriet Tubman was the best kind of human and transcends hot takes.
I like to add � and ' any time I submit online forms because I know that some developer is going to see it and wonder if they have a bug
a peek inside the minds of the enigmatic band
... and release two new songs. one from each.
The Prime Minister of Canada explained quantum computing in less than 30 seconds. Donald Trump misspelled the word "dumber."
Vote for whoever you want, but if you truly believe all that cash will have NO effect whatsoever on Clinton's decisions, you're a dumb-dumb.
Having done two RSD's in NY now, I can definitively say Nashville does it right. Soak it in, you got it good.
Ugh kids so narcissistic with their "selfies" I miss the good old days when people commissioned 8 ft tall oil portraits
Remember when that cop pepper-sprayed students in 2011? UC Davis paid $175K to scrub it from the internet's memory. https://t.co/pYeIHNbxP2
time and time again, i discover that many people have no idea that being cool and popular are not the same thing
I have watched this no less than 300,000 times and have no plans on stopping. https://t.co/ojKwZckhfc
It’s simply better to put something that isn’t finished out to the public for their review than it is to keep working towards perfection.