- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
My son needed an empty piece of paper, so he opened a blank Word document and printed it out. We're doomed.
IMO: If you're ordering bacon and bbq chicken on your salad, you should just go ahead and eat a sandwich. #andyrooneymoments
Found a hard drive with archived photos from my trusty RAZR phone. Endless treats: http://t.co/PFl59b5WaX
haha check it out it's like they're literally fading into the past like the shitty old ghosts they are http://t.co/qlJPKzJmVU
Makeup and Vanity Set recommendation
Can someone urge the folks behind Spotify Eternity to open source the code? http://t.co/kTbapFcSCw
John's are looking old but keeping it interesting
bummed this is a CD / Spotify only release. But I'm glad it will exist regardless.
getting into this rad record from Shawn Foree featuring a Faint like sound (and a member of The Faint)
There's an app called "is it dark outside" that just tells you if it's dark outside. Sometimes I just can't celebrate the work of others.
a damn fine record. streaming now from all the usual spots
very ambitious project for a 3 part film to accompany an album. #backedit
Warning! There's a man biking around Brooklyn w a child's seat & an e-cigarette. I repeat: Vaping Biker Dad is on the loose.
FASCINATING read. thanks @codaphone
hear the whole album a bit early
It's crazy that once personal video recorders became ubiquitous UFOs stopped visiting Earth and cops started brutalizing people all the time
I would like 2 hours of this pls, thank you
A collection of strange and unique things stuffed inside preloved LPs.
Things I Found In Records
Hi! I?m Trent Reznor. You may know me from wanting to fuck you like an animal, but what really gets me going is intelligent lossless compres
free streaming & download remix album.
Music is so religious. We all have our preferred rites. If streaming finds music that works for you, great. I need to work for it.
Glad to see the ole boys back at it again. AIRELINE kickstarts a new EP: http://t.co/349s34IE03