- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
All of your effort is for nothing, your name is not eternal, and even the greatest of us will disappear into the mists of time. #AprilFools!
words escape me how dumb this makes me feel
I tested Twitter's quality filter, and am very very pleased to report that it works http://t.co/PkK819GNhD
new album 5.5.15. shocked to see he's got a new one and quite pleased about it
new song from the perfect summer album
great interview with Makeup and Vanity Set
I don't want to wave my nerd flag too high but David Miscavige looks eerily like The Watchmen's Ozymandis, right? http://t.co/WHdtbMo15Q
can't wait to have this album in my life
nice post from (Version) regarding the packaging they did for the new MAVS album
interesting exclusivity window tactic
The Wayback Machine's Internet archive for the Wayback Machine itself:
Given the claustrophobia of air travel, VR is perfect for planes?just watching movies in a blissfully empty theater. http://t.co/s29zvwZSa2
MELANCHOLIA (2011) Director of Photography: Manuel Alberto Claro | Director: Lars von Trier http://t.co/aCZ6PMN60p
I think grown-ups will fart our way through Periscope til youngsters come along and figure out what to do with it til its irrelevant to us.
The Instrument That?s the Key to Electronic Music?s Future http://t.co/fiRAvDTmkt
nice writeup on the new @vanityset vinyl
The Teletubbies are fucking terrifying in black and white. http://t.co/1b4BN0U838
"I just feel that the world I live and work in is being acknowledged less and less."
Made a little JS library, for in DOM ascii animations - http://t.co/BJjv4HosZj - its what the internet needs ;)
note to self: listen to this album since you never did initially
coming in heavily recommended
For example, just gave http://t.co/lJtUcxR1S7 a seriously needed gradient border upgrade. $9.95/yr well spent.
owning a bunch of dumb domain names means forcing yourself to do at least one change per year to justify the cost
Forget all the rules you ever learned about graphic design. Especially the ones in this podcast. Episode 4: http://t.co/ghPQdNQy3i