- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy audiobook read by @stephenfry is one of the best purchases I've made. Commute to work is far less horrific.
Never seen @codaphone more happy than when accidentally walking next to the singer of Fishbone.
"VHX is fundamentally different from the iTunes and Steam in that it is not a marketplace but a technology platform" http://t.co/NOzpfT7NUR
After two years we were finally able to capture the whole team in a photo http://t.co/crsGzxDsGM
This guy was BOOKING IT. Please note all the fine details. http://t.co/v4tcBG0fsJ
Why run Build for 5 years then stop? Better than I could have said it myself, ?No More Forever Projects?: https://t.co/ilORF5Z8Lg
What are your favorite "feel good" albums? Springtime, windows open, everything-is-wonderful albums.
Book launch party at the O Henry Museum starts in an hour! http://t.co/WmraWNC0ru
Saw Tilda Swinton on the street last night. I would love to get beat up by her. #SXSW
new track. SOLID.
this is bonkers because Echo Nest powers Rdio
"We'er using SASS, Foundation. It's like a cosmetics class up in here." --@yewknee
love this conceptual project featuring Beach House, Antlers, Mutual Benefit, Spiritualized and more
it is a CRIME that @mremansionmusic only has 9 followers on twitter when they are one of the best Viners on the face of the earth
My working method: 'The work gets done when the fear of doing it badly is outweighed by the fear of doing nothing at all' ? @alaindebotton
Ate the entire pizza again, so ashamed, the rest of the night devoted to figuring out what song to self-flagellate to.
Download 15,000+ Free Golden Age Comics from the Digital Comic Museum - Open Culture http://t.co/PiYa8fzEbH
The Beatles from above, on stage in Paris, 1965. http://t.co/BnUu0VLI6p
Bill Murray looks like he fell into a bramble bush and it makes me love him even more. #Oscars2014
?Cadillac Made A Commercial About The American Dream, And It's A Nightmare? http://t.co/4hfNFwigtI
I live in Texas but when they caught McConaughay on the red carpet just now, my son said, "Is he speaking English?" #Oscars2014
Useless info but entertaining. "Tom's Diner" was extensively used to refine the original Fraunhofer MP3 Codec. http://t.co/Kw0k0qv1u8
unsurprisingly, streams are not lucrative for an artist