- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
Gotta say, I like a lot of things about the new RATATAT but the Cat Purring sample on "Drift" has to be my favorite. https://t.co/h7asMXBkm5
Our dystopian society is even more nightmarish than any sci-fi author predicted. http://t.co/ZsTNBUMbat
Come see my band and the Talking Heads doc for free on Saturday! https://t.co/J733Xsprjw
♫ Today: Brooklyn, NY - Jul 26 at Black Bear Bar http://t.co/D2RaIBNvJ1
enjoyable chiptunes soundtrack to a non-existent game.
I think the first car service to offer a "no talking" option will put Uber and Lyft right out of business.
If you're paranoid enough to think that someone is going to take your guns away, someone should probably take your guns away.
My friend Angela wrote me a v v moving pictorial email, comparing Twin Peaks with season two of True Detective. http://t.co/GWeSAUMHMo
A great read if you like the internet, design, engineering or all of the above. "Web Design - The First 100 Years" http://t.co/qeP4Z3pnDR
they don't teach you this shit in design school. http://t.co/UiHPSU9RN0
via Milan Records
Today I am taking the plunge into fully Cloud Based music. Terrifying feeling to delete 200+GB of files.
nab the Specimen soundtrack from @uprighttrex
An interview with Bernadette Aulestia, the woman expanding HBO beyond cable http://t.co/NEbB9cyQm0
Dolphins have been spotted riding whales off the coast of Hawaii. http://t.co/jDjNKkqTro
one of the tragedies of this crazy modern world is that we've destroyed the genre of songs in which the singer talks to the phone operator
this is sooooo much bigger than politics, you guys. sarcasm might be our secret weapon in our war against the robots. http://t.co/rVQEQ85UQn
surprising Wilco cover art
umm.. I *must* learn more.
fascinating device that leverages the acoustic elements of drumming and combines them with triggering samples, respecting the spacial characteristics (nerdy but neat)