- First attempt at a Ski Jump - I recently confirmed with myself that I should never, ever, ski. This video is just further evidence that are plenty of other folks like myself out there.
- Lynn Hischberg's Screen Test: Lena Dunham - if you've been watching GIRLS you know how accurate of a parody this is.
- Samsung El Plato Supreme - you know it's Superbowl Weekend when you see a commercial with Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd. Oh, and it's actually pretty funny.
- Flood Surprise - never underestimate the stupidity of people.
- Black Mirror: Series 2 - I've talked about this show a few times before. Charlie Brooker's grim look at technology and society is a great watch.. glad to see it's returning for a second run.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there - a Kickstarter Supercut of recurring greetings. Some of the variations are amazing.
- Cat Meets Snow - because every week should have a fun animal video.
- Jeff's Morning Workout - because every week should have a phenomenal dance video.
too rich for my blood but I'm real curious about the b-sides. Fortunately, there is an affordable single LP option as well
had no idea Micachu did the sndtrk for Under the Skin. Makes me like it even more.
If a guy standing on the hood of a car and shooting two unarmed people 15 times is not a murder, then nobody has ever committed any murders.
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." T Roosevelt, before new car was option
when u find out every 2016 republican presidential candidate took a selfie with josh duggar http://t.co/u1kO5v9UE3
Is there a word yet for that increasingly-common feeling of seeing a developing technology that's equal parts exciting and terrifying?
need to just go ahead and order this
the recording of their final song
Jay-Z & Beyonce have payed over $30,000+ in bail money for the protesters that were arrested in Ferguson & Baltimore.
Nice nerdy read on the fallacy that the web is inherently slow. Facebook Instant is still html over http.
Great Sunday read:
Self-Driving Trucks Are Going to Hit Us Like a Human-Driven Truck
Found my weekend jam. Heavy rotation expected. Sheer Mag "Fan the Flames" https://t.co/ej3QP4EFpr
note to self, dive headfirst
linking hardcore bands with their, until now, anonymous street addresses.
reminder, this is now available
note to self: revisit the entire Mr Gnome catalog
New Orleans AirBNB Art Goldmine pt3. aka Tribal Skeksi. https://t.co/V820MDW3FT
Is there a Tumblr for unbelievable AirBNB art? Because I think I?ve stumbled on a goldmine. Evidence: https://t.co/K4r6jq0tWL
?I am not cynical? -Colbert. Great interview on the new Inside Comedy. Stewart is brilliant too. http://t.co/AwUAH1rzdP
Huh, looks like Flickr's back with a redesign and a bunch of new features. http://t.co/Oxg9wOTfSF