I had big plans to make an Apocalypse Edition of Friday Videos but then it occurred to me that 99% of conspiracy videos are real boring
. So, in lieu of that, I've put together this Christmas playlist
. There's some bonus links below and, as always, the running syndicate feed
to keep you occupied.
- Christmas Sweatz - just when you think the song has overstayed its welcome, they switch it up. Rhett and Link keep delivering the goods.
- Cat Scared of Mario Jump - you may think this isn't Christmas related but watch this video with your family and I bet good money you'll all be closer as a unit for the unified enjoyment.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Reunion: Louis CK style - this is actually too accurate of a parody.
- Santa's Slay Trailer - did you know that Bill Goldberg starred as Satan's only son, Santa in Santa's Slay? So bad it's good.
- Jingle Cats - Let It Snow - I will warn you right now, this is a rabbit hole of videos that you don't want to get caught in but probably won't be able to resist.
- Giggle with Goats Holiday Performance - I was really hoping this was going to be Jingle Bells as sung by goats but it turns out it's just a bunch of footage of kid's being jovial. So delightful.
- Arnold's Very Special XMAS Party - this is incredibly difficult to watch but what would you expect from an Everything Is Terrible editing Arnold Christmas Special? Regardless, lots of star power involved. What's going on Randy Travis?!
- Wonderful Christmas Time - Yes, this song is hilariously polarizing but this particular video version is off the charts ridiculous.
Have a great one. Posting will be sparse between now and 2013 but I'll try to drop some treats on ya!