- Bill Murray's Mystery Arrival - because Bill Murray can really do no wrong.
- Kim Beom screams at yellow paint - it's art.
- CGA Hell - an intentionally restrictive bit of animation paying homage to the 4-color CGA palette variant. Read about it here.
- What program do you use to animate? - apparently animators hate this question. I find the video delightfully dumb.
- Storyboard: Tartar Sauce - cute little video about Tard. I wonder if that's his real voice.
- Cat hates his reflection - I find this kind of passion infectious and hilarious.
- It's A Bad Brains Christmas, Charlie Brown - can this be a meme this year? I think it's got legs.
Congrats on your curated artisanal storefront. I've always wondered how a really small Cracker Barrel would look.
Wore a tie to work today and no one acted like it was odd. Either I carry some fashion authority or they think I'm a weirdo. win win?
Taco Cat: https://t.co/H68r0MpogN
Best of Both Worlds or Deliciousness versus Poison? Depends on who's asking...
Sometimes the unexplained is the most enjoyable treat the Internet can give you. http://t.co/VTq2MPRRlY
Make this into an Rdio Playlist
more reasons to use Songkick for show listings
Our Christmas game's starting to look more like a proper game. http://t.co/ABV94guSfk
First Victim of Amazon Drones: The Credibility of CBS and 60 Minutes http://t.co/kHDB4hTxz7
Honestly, I'm still in shock that "Cyber Monday" took off as the official title for today's sale onslaught.
We got to make a live video with Pop-Up Nashville at Fanny's House of Music a little while ago. Watch, share and... http://t.co/c7kjGnEprl
Vinyl Nerds, should I keep all my outer mylar sleeves? I'm not a mad collector but don't wanna be a dummy either. What's the consensus?
"how can anyone be bored when there?s always death to think about?? http://t.co/VgeCqRahSJ
now you can send that album to your friend that you swore they would love
this is a level of vinyl nerdery that will likely be contentious but I think it's a compelling device
Hello Nashville. Within 10 minutes of landing I saw a Riverboat lit up on the Cumberland. Good to be back! #generaljackson
This is a couple of years old, but still a very interesting six minutes about Umbrella Man: http://t.co/BUBbi7icPX
Excited to announce I've been nominated for an ASC award for shooting Drunk History! Congrats to my entire team!!
Hey Nashville Scene, you're good people, but this kind of article is the pits. It's embarrassing to read. http://t.co/muahIuDRWB
#apple, it'd be nice if Preview learned that, every single time i open an image i ALWAYS want it "actual size." how hard would that be?
Ever wanted to learn how to make DIY outer space special effects with household products? Here's how: http://t.co/FiCSsI8us2
despite some potential issues, James Murphy wants to make the subways musical.
not sold on the video but the song was entertaining
Haven't listened yet but Telekinesis is in the mix, so it can't be all bad!