- Bill Murray's Mystery Arrival - because Bill Murray can really do no wrong.
- Kim Beom screams at yellow paint - it's art.
- CGA Hell - an intentionally restrictive bit of animation paying homage to the 4-color CGA palette variant. Read about it here.
- What program do you use to animate? - apparently animators hate this question. I find the video delightfully dumb.
- Storyboard: Tartar Sauce - cute little video about Tard. I wonder if that's his real voice.
- Cat hates his reflection - I find this kind of passion infectious and hilarious.
- It's A Bad Brains Christmas, Charlie Brown - can this be a meme this year? I think it's got legs.
Come see my band and the Talking Heads doc for free on Saturday! https://t.co/J733Xsprjw
♫ Today: Brooklyn, NY - Jul 26 at Black Bear Bar http://t.co/D2RaIBNvJ1
enjoyable chiptunes soundtrack to a non-existent game.
I think the first car service to offer a "no talking" option will put Uber and Lyft right out of business.
If you're paranoid enough to think that someone is going to take your guns away, someone should probably take your guns away.
My friend Angela wrote me a v v moving pictorial email, comparing Twin Peaks with season two of True Detective. http://t.co/GWeSAUMHMo
A great read if you like the internet, design, engineering or all of the above. "Web Design - The First 100 Years" http://t.co/qeP4Z3pnDR
via Milan Records
Today I am taking the plunge into fully Cloud Based music. Terrifying feeling to delete 200+GB of files.
nab the Specimen soundtrack from @uprighttrex
An interview with Bernadette Aulestia, the woman expanding HBO beyond cable http://t.co/NEbB9cyQm0
Dolphins have been spotted riding whales off the coast of Hawaii. http://t.co/jDjNKkqTro
one of the tragedies of this crazy modern world is that we've destroyed the genre of songs in which the singer talks to the phone operator
this is sooooo much bigger than politics, you guys. sarcasm might be our secret weapon in our war against the robots. http://t.co/rVQEQ85UQn
surprising Wilco cover art
umm.. I *must* learn more.
fascinating device that leverages the acoustic elements of drumming and combines them with triggering samples, respecting the spacial characteristics (nerdy but neat)
Dear cord cutters, you're missing out on some real awkward Gen Y marketing campaigns. https://t.co/Kk5xKbg6UR
To those of you with a nose piercing: I’m sorry but it looks like a booger. It ALWAYS looks like a booger.