- Push For Pizza, The Easiest Way To Order Pizza Ever. - in case you missed this ridiculous new app, catch up now.
- David's Pizza Commercial - an Internet classic when it comes to commercials.
- "Apparently" This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview
- My drunk neighbor gets the hose - part of me is saddened by this interaction and another, larger, part of me is amused by this man's complete lack of reaction.
- M O U N T A I N - a wonderful tribute to David O'Reilly's Mountain.
- Spoon - Full Performance (Live on KEXP) - I mentioned this in full earlier this week but I can't recommend watching this as many times as your brain will let you.
- Bishop Allen - "Why I Had To Go" - a very pleasant new piece of work from Bishop Allen that just so happens to cameo VHX's own Alexandra Marvar.
In NYC during XOXO? You should go to this on September 12, a market where people exchange "Internet-ish" things: http://t.co/9U9vdTluys
i understand this is likely an unpopular opinion but I do not hate this. in fact, I may actually like it.
RT @bruce_arthur: Turn VMAs on, feel like I'm watching cartoons on acid, find peace that the culture has fully passed me by, turn VMAs off,…
Turn VMAs on, feel like I'm watching cartoons on acid, find peace that the culture has fully passed me by, turn VMAs off, listen to the wind
Going to try to watch the entirety of the VMA's, mostly just to validate my irrelevancy to the marketing world.
Woke up every hour last night like a new parent, except instead of baby, it was wasted frat boys playing a bucket like a drum & rapping.
that's a lot of Avalanches goodness to procure
If you are a restaurant in Nashville and you have an item called Nashville Hot Chicken, please close your doors and never open again.
My cab driver is JAMMING OUT to this and I couldn’t be more pleased. http://t.co/BQ6xSpCcve
I was fired from the NYTimes because I wouldn't stop proposing an article on my multiple kid rock theory
Just read the whole thing. Every sentence is a gift. http://t.co/RTL0CePJLG
All 24 of The Avalanches' mixtapes, live sets, and DJ sets: https://t.co/Bo8bJ3oliu
Nothing like an intense melancholy while having a beer alone at a bar and hearing “the night they drove ole Dixie down.” Oof.
Welcome to 2015- Apple finally makes USB-rechargable peripherals. http://t.co/6zXwH9kEnA
Jez Burrows will be exhibiting at San Francisco Zine Fest 2015! http://t.co/akGqaHDSP3
Why is my #1 advertisement Olive Garden? What did I say? What did I google?
this is just the tip of the iceberg but some very phenomenal images here
Talked to Quentin Tarantino for our Fall Preview issue: http://t.co/hqFQIZtZiY
I am 87% sure my local paper doesn't know how pie charts work. http://t.co/TFAogiJVOB
What if Jeb’s hand is black because he tried to destroy a cursed horcrux? https://t.co/OGu2ywwRhO
Told my friend's daughter that Kinder Eggs are actually Minion coffins. Now she's crying and I feel like Satan. http://t.co/nqFH3usU97
Is everyone aware that the dude from Future Islands has a rap ep produced by Madlib? Look up Hemlock Ernst please.
Parents think they want highly intelligent children and then they realize they just bred velociraptors
“The best thing a human being can do is help another human being know more.” - Charlie Munger I couldnt agree more!
A walkman-powered mellotron. Ridiculously cool. https://t.co/Ujay2v2P15
incredibly clever presentation for a punk rock band
If I had known mid-90′s music was going to haunt me for the rest of my life, I would have listened to less of it.