- Push For Pizza, The Easiest Way To Order Pizza Ever. - in case you missed this ridiculous new app, catch up now.
- David's Pizza Commercial - an Internet classic when it comes to commercials.
- "Apparently" This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview
- My drunk neighbor gets the hose - part of me is saddened by this interaction and another, larger, part of me is amused by this man's complete lack of reaction.
- M O U N T A I N - a wonderful tribute to David O'Reilly's Mountain.
- Spoon - Full Performance (Live on KEXP) - I mentioned this in full earlier this week but I can't recommend watching this as many times as your brain will let you.
- Bishop Allen - "Why I Had To Go" - a very pleasant new piece of work from Bishop Allen that just so happens to cameo VHX's own Alexandra Marvar.
Was having a crappy lunch, but then I saw a man wearing JNCOs riding a Razor scooter, and now all is well. ALL IS WELL
I googled “Sega Logo for 10 Hours” thinking there was NO WAY it would exist. I was so wrong. The Internet provides. https://t.co/OZUQ1lKl67
R.I.P. to my grandpa. He loved to grill, but he owed $ to Jabba the Hutt https://t.co/YPoVZroXJp
When life hands you a philandering husband, make Lemonade and then sell it at his new lemonade stand.
between prince and bowie it's obvious the aliens were like "we have to get our messengers out of there before the election or it's too late"
Prince has many face-melting moments but this “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” solo is my fave, esp the dismount: https://t.co/mmLJffiKjT
I have absolutely nothing cynical to say about the currency redesigns. Harriet Tubman was the best kind of human and transcends hot takes.
I like to add � and ' any time I submit online forms because I know that some developer is going to see it and wonder if they have a bug
a peek inside the minds of the enigmatic band
... and release two new songs. one from each.
The Prime Minister of Canada explained quantum computing in less than 30 seconds. Donald Trump misspelled the word "dumber."
Vote for whoever you want, but if you truly believe all that cash will have NO effect whatsoever on Clinton's decisions, you're a dumb-dumb.
Having done two RSD's in NY now, I can definitively say Nashville does it right. Soak it in, you got it good.
Ugh kids so narcissistic with their "selfies" I miss the good old days when people commissioned 8 ft tall oil portraits
Remember when that cop pepper-sprayed students in 2011? UC Davis paid $175K to scrub it from the internet's memory. https://t.co/pYeIHNbxP2
time and time again, i discover that many people have no idea that being cool and popular are not the same thing
I have watched this no less than 300,000 times and have no plans on stopping. https://t.co/ojKwZckhfc
It’s simply better to put something that isn’t finished out to the public for their review than it is to keep working towards perfection.
If you're only 90% sure you don't want kids, I encourage you to go to a pediatrician waiting room-- You'll get that last 10% for sure
A new documentary about Floyd Norman is coming out https://t.co/POw7yhfATq I accidentally met him once and he was so kind and curious.
Unwanted mentions? Shut 'em down with BergerBlocker!™ https://t.co/UGrlpoJ1cs