- Push For Pizza, The Easiest Way To Order Pizza Ever. - in case you missed this ridiculous new app, catch up now.
- David's Pizza Commercial - an Internet classic when it comes to commercials.
- "Apparently" This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview
- My drunk neighbor gets the hose - part of me is saddened by this interaction and another, larger, part of me is amused by this man's complete lack of reaction.
- M O U N T A I N - a wonderful tribute to David O'Reilly's Mountain.
- Spoon - Full Performance (Live on KEXP) - I mentioned this in full earlier this week but I can't recommend watching this as many times as your brain will let you.
- Bishop Allen - "Why I Had To Go" - a very pleasant new piece of work from Bishop Allen that just so happens to cameo VHX's own Alexandra Marvar.
To give myself a new hobby while fighting this monster in my body, I started an Instagram acct for my geriatric dog @thisishumphrey
My son needed an empty piece of paper, so he opened a blank Word document and printed it out. We're doomed.
IMO: If you're ordering bacon and bbq chicken on your salad, you should just go ahead and eat a sandwich. #andyrooneymoments
Found a hard drive with archived photos from my trusty RAZR phone. Endless treats: http://t.co/PFl59b5WaX
haha check it out it's like they're literally fading into the past like the shitty old ghosts they are http://t.co/qlJPKzJmVU
Makeup and Vanity Set recommendation
Can someone urge the folks behind Spotify Eternity to open source the code? http://t.co/kTbapFcSCw
John's are looking old but keeping it interesting
bummed this is a CD / Spotify only release. But I'm glad it will exist regardless.
getting into this rad record from Shawn Foree featuring a Faint like sound (and a member of The Faint)
There's an app called "is it dark outside" that just tells you if it's dark outside. Sometimes I just can't celebrate the work of others.
a damn fine record. streaming now from all the usual spots
very ambitious project for a 3 part film to accompany an album. #backedit
Warning! There's a man biking around Brooklyn w a child's seat & an e-cigarette. I repeat: Vaping Biker Dad is on the loose.
FASCINATING read. thanks @codaphone
hear the whole album a bit early
It's crazy that once personal video recorders became ubiquitous UFOs stopped visiting Earth and cops started brutalizing people all the time
I would like 2 hours of this pls, thank you