- Push For Pizza, The Easiest Way To Order Pizza Ever. - in case you missed this ridiculous new app, catch up now.
- David's Pizza Commercial - an Internet classic when it comes to commercials.
- "Apparently" This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview
- My drunk neighbor gets the hose - part of me is saddened by this interaction and another, larger, part of me is amused by this man's complete lack of reaction.
- M O U N T A I N - a wonderful tribute to David O'Reilly's Mountain.
- Spoon - Full Performance (Live on KEXP) - I mentioned this in full earlier this week but I can't recommend watching this as many times as your brain will let you.
- Bishop Allen - "Why I Had To Go" - a very pleasant new piece of work from Bishop Allen that just so happens to cameo VHX's own Alexandra Marvar.
Why didn't anyone tell me this existed?!
Sexy Pumpkindance + Sexophone
Halloween in New York is great because you get to constantly play the game "Costume or Always Dresses Like a Loon?"
another quality spooky music. /ht @stevenbone
To few characters to express my excitement on this Special Edition of MAKE-OUT with VIOLENCE https://t.co/5H35yN57fd
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE?The top of our homepage is dressed up like the NEW SIGN-UP FLOW replete w/ NEW TOUR VID. Sweet: https://t.co/Yy1LOBCIUX
Apparently I've been making Halloween mixes for 10 years. That's a lot of spook! Enjoy "Revival Denied", the 2014 mix http://t.co/pFSd6loa30
Without looking: what was the name of the fourth Halloween cereal in the Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Boo-Berry line? Was a werewolf I think
is this the world's greatest troll? Check Track 9
As much as I may enjoy a Chipotle burrito bowl, let's not kid ourselves: https://t.co/6tPv8CPPsB
You've reached your limit of free articles. Pay for a subscription, or paste this url into a different browser to continue reading for free
Picture of the week - the Golden Girls as The Sailor Moon crew http://t.co/G2XRyL8kkM
Renaming the dog "Caveman Doctor" because she grunts constantly & rarely has scientific evidence to back up her claims.Also, scared of fire.
OUTBREAK meets IDIOCRACY, but from a guy who can probably pull it off. Charlie Kaufman's IQ 83 lands Steve Carell. http://t.co/vZxs8s0Iac
The identity of music nerds is under attack from ubiquoutous music. Pondering this recently, but better written here: http://t.co/YfQiEb6No9
preview "Siblings" - excellent Icelandic shoegaze
What's the timeline for creatives (musicians, filmmakers, fine artists) to realize that the lionshare of work is promoting, not creating?
A whole history of video company logos, in brilliant 80s technicolor https://t.co/bauK3USXo6
new single coupled with a solid Sparks cover
via Hollywood 2.0
A musical transcription of Jeff Goldblum's laugh from Jurassic Park. http://t.co/GuCwhMmG8i