- Drink Up - nice bit of motion graphics here but the really important part is the music - composed by Upright T-Rex Music - aka Uncle Skeleton + Nahnee Bori. It's the perfect Halloween ear nugget (side note: Halloween Ear Nugget is a great, disgusting, costume idea).
- RetroReport: Burned By McDonalds - it's 12 minutes long and I don't expect anyone to watch the whole thing but the Hot Coffee Lawsuit is a case worth educating yourself on. Most people think it was flippant and a prime example of our overly litiguous society but, in reality, it was an old woman who just wanted compensation for receiving 3rd Degree Burns from a cup of joe. It's like when you hear Al Gore being mocked for inventing the Internet - the media has you believe one thing but reality is something else entirely.
- Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name (Less Angry Version) - you must stick with this until after the solo, the choral obscenities are beyond perfect.
- "I Will Always Love You" Struggle - being a child is difficult. Why you would put this online is beyond me but it's good to see that youth still struggles.
- Sleeping Cat Accordion Dreams - how does this only have 114 views? Adorable.
- Hand Feeding a Friendly Platypus - can someone add a chippering sound to this little guy? It's the only thing keeping it from ultimate perfection.
Have a great weekend!