- Vince Gill confronts Westboro Baptist - even if you have zero interest in Vince Gill or Westboro Baptist (understandably), this is pretty phenomenal. The soft spoken country artist gently calls these idiots out with some of the best zingers I've heard in awhile. Love it.
- Quasi - See You On Mars - some amazing vintage clips paired with a new Quasi song. You should require little else.
- Dumb Blonde - the first Catch Fail is the best. Stop watching after 15 seconds but really enjoy that first fifteen.
- The Scarecrow - Chipotle launched this promo video for their new game and it's intense. Like, seriously dark for a burrito chain.
- Danielle - astonishing animation of emulated aging. It's 5 minutes of slowly perceptible growth... unbelievable.
- Joking Bad - typically I wouldn't link a Jimmy Fallon short film but this is pretty well done if you're a Breaking Bad fan. And, honestly, if you don't love this you need to re-evaluate your life.
- COIN - Yea, that's right! A repost of an earlier blog posting because if you haven't seen this yet, you really need to watch it now.
Sometimes the unexplained is the most enjoyable treat the Internet can give you. http://t.co/VTq2MPRRlY
Make this into an Rdio Playlist
more reasons to use Songkick for show listings
Our Christmas game's starting to look more like a proper game. http://t.co/ABV94guSfk
First Victim of Amazon Drones: The Credibility of CBS and 60 Minutes http://t.co/kHDB4hTxz7
Honestly, I'm still in shock that "Cyber Monday" took off as the official title for today's sale onslaught.
We got to make a live video with Pop-Up Nashville at Fanny's House of Music a little while ago. Watch, share and... http://t.co/c7kjGnEprl
Vinyl Nerds, should I keep all my outer mylar sleeves? I'm not a mad collector but don't wanna be a dummy either. What's the consensus?
"how can anyone be bored when there?s always death to think about?? http://t.co/VgeCqRahSJ
now you can send that album to your friend that you swore they would love
this is a level of vinyl nerdery that will likely be contentious but I think it's a compelling device
Hello Nashville. Within 10 minutes of landing I saw a Riverboat lit up on the Cumberland. Good to be back! #generaljackson
This is a couple of years old, but still a very interesting six minutes about Umbrella Man: http://t.co/BUBbi7icPX
Excited to announce I've been nominated for an ASC award for shooting Drunk History! Congrats to my entire team!!
Hey Nashville Scene, you're good people, but this kind of article is the pits. It's embarrassing to read. http://t.co/muahIuDRWB
#apple, it'd be nice if Preview learned that, every single time i open an image i ALWAYS want it "actual size." how hard would that be?
Ever wanted to learn how to make DIY outer space special effects with household products? Here's how: http://t.co/FiCSsI8us2
despite some potential issues, James Murphy wants to make the subways musical.
not sold on the video but the song was entertaining
Haven't listened yet but Telekinesis is in the mix, so it can't be all bad!
I think I'm having a heart attack. If I tweet 911 and they favorite it, does that mean they're on the way?