- Fit's Link Gum - god bless foreign commercials and their giant cats.
- DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down For What - incredibly NSFW but this Daniels directed video is unreal. The first minute is one of the best things I've seen in awhile. Certainly crass in its own way but we're talking about a Lil Jon video. Just Enjoy.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson Slow Motion - a cheap trick that works effectively well here.
- Tiny Worlds - Submarine - just a delightful little animation showing how garbage gets cleaned. There are more if you like.
- Busby Berkeley - I Only Have Eyes For You - a seemingly straightforward love ballad until about the 4 minute mark, when it goes into full-on craziness. What a production!
- Fargo - FX - When I heard about this series I assumed it would be an unnecessary reworking of a fine film but having seen the trailer, I am honestly anticipating its release. Great looking cast to say the least.
- My Mother The Car - did you know there was a 1965 Jerry Van Dyke show in which his mother is reincarnated as a car? The Synopsis makes it sound like a real hoot... or unwatchable. I can't tell.
- Ballad of a WiFi Hero - an animation adapted from a McSweeney's piece entitled In Which I Fix My Girlfriend's Grandparents' WiFi and Am Hailed as a Conquering Hero. It's got a little slower pace but it's narrated by H. Jon Benjamin, animated by Jesse Benjamin and has music by Paul Sprangers. So, yea, stick with it.