- Game of Thrones theme sung by a cat - Honestly, I've yet to actually watch Game of Thrones but I will always appreciate a good cover of a theme song as performed by frantic cat meows. Always.
- Godzilla Swimmer - is this video old now that the Olympics are over? Yep. Is it hilariously weird and timeless? Absolutely.
- Camera Shutter Synced with Helicopter Blade Frequency - means that the blades never spin. Super weird looking. Almost as good as these bizarre sync videos. via Chris.
- Embarassing Dad at Electronic Music Festival - there isn't a single aspect of this that isn't entirely perfect. I'd say it's too good to be to true but that's just being pessimistic. Love it. Thank you Paige.
- Tito Flips - the enthusiasm and instant rebound of this pup's playtime is something we can all learn from.
- Tommy Lee Jones Rainbow Mtn Advert - there's a lot to love in this commercial. The silent Tommy Lee Jones. His apparent magical healing powers. His forelorn look out the window. So serious.
- Insane in the Chromatophores - pardon the cockroach image at the start but these cells reacting to music is pretty great. It's a bit of science and a bit of fun. Spread the word.
playlist, another wish that you would quit working as early as possible this Friday.